Australasian Mail Services (AMS) is part of the AMS e Group, Australia’s Largest independent Cross- Border solutions provider. We personally manage the whole cross-border end-to-end process including Air freight into Australia and New Zealand, customs clearance, airport collection, processing, delivery labelling, and downstream line haul to the final mile delivery hub. In summary, we do it all, we personally handle your parcels through the whole cross-border process and AMS e-track cloud based proprietary software allows customers to manage and track the whole process from export to final delivery.
AMS’s 5 Cross-border gateways are in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Auckland New Zealand. All cross-border gateway facilities are licensed bonded facilities allowing us to collect freight under bond from the airport, process under bond in our facilities and when cleared, out same day for final delivery to any address in Australia or New Zealand. Our Cross-border network allows our customers to control transit times and reduce delivery costs by choosing the best entry solution that suits their needs, for example, either consolidating all into one gateway or direct into any or all of the gateways. If you choose to go direct into our main Sydney Cross-border gateway we will do the down-stream line haul to the delivery hubs avoiding transit delays and higher delivery costs.
Customers using our Cross-border solution can also take advantage of AMS’s unique returns solution. To give merchants better control on what goods consumers can return and who will be responsible for the return costs we tailor the return solution to meet their requirements. We look after the whole process, from consumer collection to exporting the goods back to the Merchants AMS also offers 3PL solutions including warehousing and fulfilment services with full transparency throughout the 3PL process including inventory stock management to final order delivery.
Australia’s Largest Independent Cross Border Gateway
- For consignments under $1000.00 AUD no duty and tax are payable. DDP and DDU solutions are available
- Delivery progress is tracked end to end including in country clearance and arrival scans
- 4 Point injection available across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth through our customs bonded warehouses
- In country Airport collection fleet for same day clearance and injection into network
- Authority to leave and signature on delivery services available
- AM and PM delivery windows
- In country delivery time is 1 – 7 days
- Customer will receive an email notification that their parcel has arrived and is in transit to final delivery address
- Pick up and drop off locations for returns
- Consolidation of returns weekly and returns back overseas